Friday, January 8, 2010

Zone C

Greetings wonderful peoplez!
School was GREAT today except for Assembly. The new principal gave us a long and sad to say BORING speech. Oh well at least Mdm Lim is gone.
Headed to Macs after school with Geraldine and Ryu, and later Amanda came along^^ Geraldine did something very stupid while waiting for her food but I won't say, I shall not embarrass her here.
At Mac there were 2 QWSS sec 1 girls sitting with their 2 Henderson friends whom Geraldine and I wanted to evax on but we were quite hesitant to at first because one of them errr looked quite intimidating,BUT we decided to step out of our comfort zones so we asked Mr Jesus for help :-) We introduced ourselves and found out their names and classes. I thought we could have done better but we tried our best and let God do the rest^^
When we returned to our own table, 5mins later the sec 1 group came over and talked to us for about a minute! Okay 1min may not seem much to you but I think God really blessed us because honestly I'm not a people person so it's hard for me to make friends with someone I didn't even know existed so THANK GOD.
Also thank God for the cleaner that gave my phone+wallet to Mac's LOST AND FOUND and thank God also that my phone is so cheap ($65 from 7-11) that no one would bother stealing it.
Followed QuanKai to Coronation to CUT HAIR(he looks the same still -_-) then headed to QuanKai's to watch Planet 51 with Geraldine while QK went to sleep -_- Service is already tomorrow!
Time flies when you're having fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment