Thursday, January 7, 2010

Study tard


Hey babezzz. I'm very happy to say that school's been AWESOME :-) 304 people aren't that exciting but amazingly I'm able to stay awake and alert in class, and even despite my medicine making me drowsy (Y). I'm also glad that I can cope with whatever we're learning (for now). Thank God!
The teachers are preetty nice and interesting (except for Mr Ma, he's monotone). In class I'm sitting all the way at the back, next to a teddy bear man named David. I'm in the Band 5 Chinese class, with Thalia, Jason, AJ, David and other failures-in-mothertongue. MT is now the most exciting lesson of the week :-)

I'm finally picking up the GOOD STUDENT attitude :-) Pay attention copy notes in class, come home do homework(YES! We have homework!) before coming online and sometimes revising :-) And kudos to Chseun Chi (sp?) for letting me copy your maths holiday work! Sorry luh, Sec 3 a lot of homework you knowww.
The past few days have been OKAY so far; I spent New Year's day having picnic with Thalzzzzzia.

"1Don't think you will never be tempted. 2When you are tempted, use moral values you have learned to defend yourself against temptation" Mr Ivan Ho 4:1-2
I remember this from the longggg speech Mr Ho gave on the first day! This actually makes sense.

Anywayz, lunch at Macs+evax with qwss and some stc peeps after school tomorrow :-) An awesome week so far! 2010 is gonna be gewd.

Life is GEWD.

No comments:

Post a Comment