Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's the end! (Of the holidays)

"I'm delivered, but it doesn't seem right
unless I keep my eyes focused on Savior who gave His life"

I'm determined to go through this whole year together with God! This is the first time I'm really doing this :-) 2010 isn't gonna be an easy year, esp. cuz I'm going to be Sec 3 next year and I have to study hard! But with God I'm gonna pull through and I believe He's going to bless us a lot and use us lots more. 2010 is gonna be an exciting year with ups and downs, and I'm not going to look back and regret any of it!
There are some new changes that are taking place in Central B (now Central G!). Some people are moving on to tert, and new leaders are rising up :-) Good luck to these guys!
The holidays are ending in a couple of hours. I really don't want to be distracted or held back from growing and serving by studies, so I guess the time is NOW for me to start paying attention in class and stop playing with toys. Sitting down and absorbing information from a book is quite a challenge for me, but I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME! Haha. And BTW to all Sec 2's: YOU BETTER STUDY HARD.
Hmmm tomorrow's the first day of school. I haven't touched my homework. I only have 2 sets of uniform and both the skirts have a missing buckle. How?
On the bright side there's gonna be lots of blur and confused Sec 1's that we can outreach to. Let's all do our best to fulfill operation 1-UP!

See you babez tomorrow!
There are gonna be many walking zombies in school tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment