Sunday, January 10, 2010

Principled World Saving Generation

Yesterday we had our CENTRAL VISION NIGHT @ America room after service.
I learned a lot from Daniel and his teaching really changed my perspective of the word WORLD. The world is so big with billions of people I don't even know who matter to God and I really want to outreach to as many people as possible. Zachary's 'graduation' speech was also a big eye opener to me. I learned that God doesn't just make use of the best of us but also the worst of us.
And I really wanna become a LGL next time and help build a GENERATION of principled world-saving youth :-)
Many people are graduating from Youth to move to their next lifestation, TERTIARY. What a slap on the face. These people have been in Youth for quite some time and I feel like a baby. This is only the start of my walk with God and there's so much in store for me in the future, there's lots of change ahead and whether I like it or not, change is inevitable... So I might as well make the best of it^^

School's starting again tomorrow.
Gewd

No comments:

Post a Comment