Sunday, February 7, 2010

got me lovestoned

harlow people. it's come to the end of another week and i must say... it's been a good one. school's been pretty tiring but somewhat fun. had fun at ikea with the girlz on wed. on friday- had cross country at chinese gardens and i think i was last position but i took a shortcut and overtook about 20+ people without running! power. up and down orchard with AJ(thanks for the free stuff!) and had combined LG with cg1, 2 &4 watching BABYLONIA A.D.
also had a good time shopping with ger+esther before a wonderful svc yesterday (CNY SALES!!!!). but sad to say didn't have such a fun time at my relative's place. but on the brightside, I FINISHED READING A BOOK amazing right!
okay i hope next week will be more EXCITING, with BATAM SEC 3 CAMP + CNY ESS + CNY HOLIDAY(with my family overseas except for me :>)
see you babezz

No comments:

Post a Comment