Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year

IT'S GONNA BE 2010 IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS!
Once again, another year is about to be over! Wow. Time flies really fast. School is starting soon. Err but I'm glad to say that I've spent my holidays wisely (40% rotting at home). I think I've grown more this holiday too- in height, in weight and in God :-)
There's gonna be lotsa changes in 2010, like the restructuring of Central B with some people coming in and some people moving on. Oh well but in order to have growth, change must take place right!
I really don't want to waste 2010. I think God's gonna use us so much more in 2010! I'm going to make 2010 a GOOD year!
My NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:
  • Study HARD (Actually sitting down and reading the textbook)
  • Be more disciplined (Focus more and come home ON TIME!)
  • More breakthroughs
  • Become a SHEPHERD!
HAHA okay if I fulfill all these I'll give myself a treat.
-
Bye bye 2009, HELLO 2010!

oh crap I haven't touched the holiday homework at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment